Last updated and effective as of October 27, 2019.
Who we are
EnLightRipple LLC. Our website address is: https://www.enlightripple.com
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
Information you provide to us
You may provide information to us in person and online:
- Personal and contact information, such as name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, home address.
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Other information you give us when you contact us, when you engage with us, or when you otherwise interact with us.
Information we collect automatically
Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available.
We may collect the following information:
- Browser type and version, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, time zone setting, operating system and platform.
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click. We may also collect the time spent visiting.
- Browser plug-in types and versions.
- Other portable device information.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier.
We use this information on an anonymous basis and do not use it to identify any particular user. We do not link this data to any other data that we hold about you.
Third parties may also provide us with additional publicly available information about you.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for business purposes and for security and legal reasons. Some examples of how we use your personal information include:
- We will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant services, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- Conducting checks for fraud or other illegal activity.
- Protecting our rights, property or safety (or those of others).
- Fulfilling our legal and compliance-related obligations (such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency).
- We may disclose information about you to Storage Hosting, Subsidiaries, Employees, and Independent Contractors in order to help us provide our Services or to process the information on our behalf.
- We may share information about you with Third Party Vendors in order to provide their services to us. This group includes payment and banking providers that process your credit and debit card information. Fraud prevention services, email delivery services, provide technical or other support services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- We will disclose information about you if we buy or sell all or a portion of our (or another) business.
- For our portfolio.
Who do we share personal data with?
We do not sell personal information to third parties.
What are your rights with respect to your personal information?
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. If you would like to speak to us about any of your rights, please contact us.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, permits you to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes.
We do not share personal information with any third parties for their own marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
If you are a California resident and want information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please contact us.
What choices do you have about your personal data?
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is correct and up to date. If you find that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating please contact us.
How do we keep your information safe?
The security of your information is extremely important to us. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use encryption techniques and other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your information is protected and only accessible by personnel who need it to carry out their job responsibilities, or shared with third parties as described above.
No electronic transmission or online service is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take care in deciding what information you sent to us in this way. We do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorised access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. There are security and privacy limitations which are beyond our control.
How long do we retain your information?
Do Not Track Signals
Users can visit our website anonymously.
We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Third parties that have content embedded on our website may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from our website unless you provide it to them directly.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Third Party Websites and Services